Third post in 1 week? *pats self on back* I’m trying to do away with procrastination, so postponing blogging is one of the first areas of my life I want to stop procrastinating with (if that makes any sense). Next aspect, fitness. I’ll definitely get back to you on that. Anywhoosies, I feel like it’s been ages since I last did an outfit post. I discovered that I’m always in a hurry whenever I want to take
proper outfit photos so over the last few weeks, I’ve settled for taking pics of my OOTDs and uploading them to my Instagram and other social media. I thought I’d gather a few OOTD pictures before sharing the outfit details with you all on my blog.
Hope you enjoy!
1. Casual OOTD/E – worn to a super casual evening for drinks with the beautiful sister and cousin in London.
Outfit deets: blazer – Adam’s/Toi (oldie but goodie); grey V-neck tee (not pictured) – Monki; jeans: Style &Co. via Macy’s; shoes – Target; bag – H&M; watch – another oldie but goodie
2. Casual Glam – simple and minimal look for one of my last days in London. Worn for a day of shopping and graduation photo shoot *insert nostalgia*. I had worn a skirt for the shoot, in case you were wondering.
Deets: sunnies – Forever 21; lipstick – MAC Chili; shirt – Primark (LOVE this); jeans – Burlington Coat Factory (in the US); handbag – H&M
3. Sunday Stripes – worn for Sunday lunch with the beautiful mama bear and cousin.
Deets: top – TK Maxx; skirt – Primark; flats – Target (as seen above)
4. Last Saturday’s OOTD – Casual afternoon for pizza. Lately, when in doubt, jeans and a tee tends to work for me on those I-can’t-think-of-anything-else-to-wear-and-don’t-feel-like-ironing-anything days.
Deets: earrings, sunnies and tee – Forever 21; bag & blazer – H&M; jeans – Style & Co. via Macy’s; shoes – Target; necklace – River Island (old)
5. Meeting OOTD – Worn to an afternoon meeting on Monday. The white tee is fast becoming a favourite. Goes with everything! Didn’t feel like wearing jeans, so I thought I’d inject some prints and colour to the outfit by wearing the ankara (African print) pencil skirt. Flats because comfort is always key.
6. Corporate Things – Wore this to an afternoon training session yesterday. It was another one of those days I didn’t feel like ironing anything so I put this outfit together as quick as I could. Again, still in the same flats (can you tell I’m in love?). You guys, I could literally sew these shoes onto my feet.
Deets: everything H&M except the flats which are from Target. Earrings are faux pearl studs from Primark.
PS- Should I do more work outfits or nah? Lol
Follow me on Instagram for more OOTD pics, beauty-related stuff and other bits and bobs that don’t make it to the blog. 🙂
Have a lovely weekend!