It’s probably been a while since I did my last (which was also my first) beauty haul, so I thought I’d update you guys on a few bits that I have been lucky enough to get my hands on. I know that I did mention that I had a little beauty haul coming up, and I know this post is particularly overdue because these items were received mostly as birthday gifts. I also did some lip swatches of the new shades of lipstick I got, just like the lippy loving post I did a few months back.
1. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Striking #304
2. MAC Twig (Satin Finish)
3. MAC Rebel (Satin Finish)
I cheated with my cheeky Nightmoth lip liner as well. 🙂
4. MAC Diva lipstick (Matte Lipstick)
5. MAC Sin Lipstick (Matte Finish)
6. MAC Cyber Lipstick (Satin Finish)
7. Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Caramel
You can find Revlon foundations at Nakumatt Junction/Galleria in the beauty sections.
8. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara & They’re Real Push Up Liner
The Benefit mascara is by far my favourite mascara ever! I’ll hopefully do a tutorial using it soon.
I do hope that the new lipsticks give you all the courage to try out different colours now that the MAC store is open at the Village Market.
Till next time,