Music is a safe kind of high. – Jimi Hendrix
I’ll just go ahead and say that I have probably written this post like 4 times, and each time I save it it takes me back to the last saved draft and all my words disappear! Zuku is so so frustrating.
Okay back to regular posting.
I’m the kind of girl that loves. I love a lot. I love HARD. I obsess. You’ve seen me obsess over dark lipsticks (this isn’t about to stop btw), my adidas sneakers, my white tees, my trusty lace-ups, you name it. When it comes to music, I think I reach unhealthy levels of obsessions. I tend to OVER PLAY songs that I like. Over play doesn’t even describe the number of times I play a song that I fall in love with. It’s so unhealthy that I am SO glad that I’m in my car alone most of the time so I’m lucky not to have an unfortunate passenger listen to the same jams over and over again. Lol.
Now, since I’ve had a few questions asking about the songs that I share on my Instagram stories and Snapchat, I figured why not share them with you on the blog. Plus, you get to know me a little more-that’s if you don’t already. The playlist will give you a glimpse of stuff that I like to listen to, which mostly depends on my mood, and nowadays more often than not, looking for something different to listen to.
1. Wizkid ft Justine Skye – Skin Tight (Mr. Eazi Skin Tight remix)
2. Mr Eazi ft Big Lean – In The Morning
3. Tetu Shani & Mayonde – Chemistry
4. Sade – The Sweetest Taboo
5. Lauryn Hill – Zion
7. Mali Music – Still
8. Wizkid ft Drake – Come Closer
9. Toni Braxton – I Love Me Some Him
10. Wande Coal, Dj Tunez – Iskaba
11. Maleek Berry – Eko Miami
12. Solange Knowles – Don’t Touch My Hair
13. Nana Fofie – Mashup 2.0
14. Blinky Bill ft Mayonde & MDQ – I’m Feeling It
15. Mayonde ft Das Junge Orchester – Find Us A Way
16. Anthony Hamilton – Charlene
17. Mr Eazi, Tekno, Maleek Berry – Short Skirt
18. Damian Marley ft Bobby Brown – Beautiful