‘ello loves! Happy New Month!
So a few posts back I mentioned that I was into healthy eating and trying to make it into a lifestyle and all (see HERE and HERE). I received a couple of comments and emails from some lovely readers who wanted a step-by-step recipe of how to make granola. Good news: I made some granola a couple of weeks back and documented the process! Continue reading for the recipe. 🙂
What you’ll need:
2 tbsps vegetable oil (or you can use coconut/olive oil)
2 tbsps honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
300g oats (or 1 cup depending on what you measure with)
Extras: pumpkins seeds/nuts/raisins/dried fruit/flaxseeds, etc.
A mixing bowl
An oven tray
1. Mix the wet ingredients .ie. the oil and honey in the bowl until well combined.
2. Pour in your oats.
3. Mix the ingredients until they are well combined then spread them on the oven tray.
4. I used gas mark 3/4 to cook (bake?!) the oats in the oven for about half an hour to 45 minutes.
5. Let the granola cool completely on the tray and pack in an airtight container. The granola should keep for about 2 weeks.
6. Serve and enjoy for breakfast! 🙂
Hope this recipe helps! Let me know if you try it out in the comments. Hope to take some outfit photos this week!
Til next time,
Sharing is caring, stalk me! 🙂